Reporting to the VP of Sales and Consulting, the Sales Associate will support the growth and development of the Canadian ReedGroup business. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying absence outsourcing and consulting business opportunities with a national and mid-market focus.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Direct responsibility for the sale process of absence management solution(s), inclusive of outsourced disability and workers’ compensation services to both new and existing clients in a “hunter” role with proven ability to close new business
- Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle, including pipeline development, direct prospecting, and internal and external channel development
- Work with brokers to identify and secure new sales opportunities and upcoming Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Stays current with new trends and developments within absence field and with issues that matter to C-suite executives in the assigned prospect base
- Prepares and submits Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI) for prospective clients
- Prepares and delivers (in partnership with the VP of Sales) finalist presentations for prospective clients
- Identifies opportunities to upsell existing clients and provides the Account Executives with the required support to propose additional service offerings
- Analyzes monthly sales statistics and identifies opportunities for increased presence in the market
- Presents new services and products (in partnership with the Account Executives) to existing clients
- Participates in regular forecast preparation and review cycle for sales pipeline
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience successfully selling client-based solutions in the absence/disability space
- Understanding of absence management systems and platforms
- Knowledge of the disability management market in Canada
- Capacity to adapt to different teams and manage priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Complex problem solving, decision making skills
- Able to create high quality content (presentations, documentation, letters, etc.) for client proposal
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and make decisions in both an individual and team environment
- Competent time management skills
- Customer-service focused mentality
- Bilingual (French and English)
Who We Are:
ReedGroup is a dynamic, fast growing organization. We are known for being a leader in managing absences for major companies, including 49% of Fortune 100 companies. We also build the software to manage the entire workflow, which is why you could easily think of us as a technology company. We also have a content business called MDGuidelines that contains the best treatment recommendations for helping an employee back to work. Right now, we are over 1,900 employees (and growing daily)!
Come make a difference in so many lives and consider this unique opportunity to step into a rewarding career. You won’t be showing up to do a job you’ll be joining us on a mission. Helping people is what we do, and we want you to help us be our best at it.
This job offers a competitive salary with generous employee benefits, including full medical/dental/vision coverage and Pension/RSP with employer match. With a relaxed atmosphere where jeans are the norm, sit-stand desks at every workstation, and treadmill desks in our break rooms.
We’ve built a positive culture with a bright future and pride ourselves as a team of smart people who are interested in helping others.
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.