Reporting to the Operational Manager, you are responsible for supporting occupational injury reporting requirements to the individual Workers’ Compensation Boards on a provincial level. You are responsible for ensuring workers’ compensation claims are established in the claim reporting platform and administered in accordance with provincial workers’ compensation requirements and client company policies and procedures.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry
- Monitor and respond to mail and email daily, and follow up appropriately and in a timely matter
- Liaises with client contacts on each reported incident to gather information to confirm the accident details.
- Review incoming WCB / WSIB correspondence and co-ordinate with the Case Manager
- Quality assurance
- Project work
- Works within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Strong level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Manage priorities and deadlines, and demonstrate flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Who We Are:
ReedGroup is a dynamic, fast growing organization. We are known for being a leader in managing absences for major companies, including 49% of Fortune 100 companies. We also build the software to manage the entire workflow, which is why you could easily think of us as a technology company. We also have a content business called MDGuidelines that contains the best treatment recommendations for helping an employee back to work. Right now, we are over 1,900 employees (and growing daily)!
Come make a difference in so many lives and consider this unique opportunity to step into a rewarding career. You won’t be showing up to do a job you’ll be joining us on a mission. Helping people is what we do, and we want you to help us be our best at it.
This job offers a competitive salary with generous employee benefits, including full medical/dental/vision coverage and Pension/RSP with employer match. With a relaxed atmosphere where jeans are the norm, sit-stand desks at every workstation, and treadmill desks in our break rooms.
We’ve built a positive culture with a bright future and pride ourselves as a team of smart people who are interested in helping others.
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.