We Do The Right Thing
- We’re fair and ethical.
- We put the customer first
- We offer the right solutions.
- We are true to our word.
- Each individual has an opportunity to make a difference.
- We will develop our people and recognize their successes.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We work effectively, individually and together as a team.
- We encourage diversity.
We Hold Ourselves To Very High Standards
- We strive to achieve superior results through high performance and execution excellence.
- We take calculated risks and exercise innovation.
- We move quickly, but not at the expense of results.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
ReedGroup provides absence management services and workplace productivity solutions to almost half of the Fortune 100 companies in North America and manages almost 10 million lives. Our integrated model delivers analytics and insights, with targeted disability management and workers’ compensation solutions through state of the art technology. With ReedGroup’s analytic abilities and advisory services, you receive targeted and highly effective program designs and recommendations.
ReedGroup provides employers with sustainable strategies and insights to improve cost certainty and predictability, while also mitigating risk and enhancing productivity. Our goal is to maximize your company’s ability to thrive, while supporting the health and productivity of your work force.
Our track record speaks for itself. We have enabled our clients to achieve dramatic reductions in lost work days and annual cost savings ranging from 10% to 50% above expectations.
We generate results.
- Average duration reduction of 4.8 days lost per claim
- 30% lower workers’ compensation costs
- 80% success in WCB appeals
- Reduced union grievances
ReedGroup is the trusted name behind the Dr. Presley Reed guidelines, known throughout Canada and the world as the gold standard in evidence-based duration and treatment guidelines. With over 40 years of experience helping employers, ReedGroup unites all stakeholders across the continuum of care in the pursuit of better health outcomes and maximized productivity.
North American Solutions: Unified and Integrated Across Borders
ReedGroup’s global expansion now makes it possible for employers to manage their absences in a unified and integrated manner across North America. Employers in Canada can now be confident that they can effectively implement their programs across both sides of the border. This allows for a more equitable and integrated delivery of the full suite of disability and workers’ compensation services.
Benefits of the ReedGroup North American Solutions:
ReedGroup allows you to have an integrated approach to managing leave and disability, including detailed tracking of disability trends as well as the ability to promote North American initiatives and policies.
- Manages all leaves across North America
- FMLA, ADA and all state leaves fully served
- Effectively handles complexities unique to various Provincial Worker’s Compensations Boards, alongside US leave legislation and policies
- Cross-border market expertise
- National US and Canadian footprint
- Integrated technologies
- Language globalization with fully bilingual capabilities
- Aligned reporting; can be broken out by country and location
- Single North American point of contact
SVP, Canada Absence Leader
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Vice President, Sales and Analytics
Vice President Canadian Operations
Director, Workers Compensation, Reed Group Legal Services P.C.
Director Disability Administration