Improve outcomes and decrease costs with MDGuidelines, the leading evidence-based clinical guidelines.
MDGuidelines: A Complete Health and Productivity Solution
When guidelines are backed by scientific evidence, the path to care is clear. MDGuidelines’ tools and content are researched and evaluated by an academic-based research team, making MDGuidelines the most dependable evidence-based clinical tool in the industry.
MDGuidelines is the industry’s most comprehensive return to work toolkit for managing disability and workers’ compensation. More than 30,000 end users rely on MDGuidelines to help manage down the cost of employee absences. Insurers, third party administrators, employers, medical professionals, government agencies, and others rely on MDGuidelines for vital absence management and return to work information. MDGuidelines data-driven content and analytics offers:
- 7 million real work illness and injury cases, covering more than 11,000 diagnosis
- Unique duration tables that set accurate return to activity expectations
- Physiological optimum data that delivers best case scenarios for recovery timeframes
- Predictive model offering clinical calculations regarding personalized duration estimates
- A diagnostic and treatment recommendation tool called DART that guides the clinician in an evidence-based approach to treatment
These data sources and data-driven tools explain why the recovery estimates and analytics in MDGuidelines are used and trusted by clinicians and case managers in Canada and around the world.