- California DWC Offers Statewide Access of ReedGroup’s Evidence-Based Guidelines to Providers Who Care For Injured Workers (February 11, 2019)
- Sandra Callahan Named New Senior Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of ReedGroup (January 8, 2019)
- ReedGroup Hires James Venable as Vice President, Compliance (August 16, 2018)
- ReedGroup®’s Proprietary MDGuidelines® Population Database Grows to More Than 15 Million Cases (April 4, 2018)
- ReedGroup Announces Kevin Curry Promotion to Chief Revenue Officer (October 24, 2017)
- ReedGroup Announces Scott Larsen as New Chief Executive Officer (September 7, 2017)
- ReedGroup Announces Unified Canadian Absence Management Services (June 22, 2017)
Ontario Workers’ Compensation: Improvements Or Uncertainty? (Benefits and Pensions Monitor, by Judith Plotkin and Michael Mitchell, ReedGroup, November 2017)
Changes to both the NEER rating system and broadening of the definition of compensable mental health claims are significant for employers with employees in the province of Ontario. This article examines the impact and implications of these changes.
Taking action to achieve better health outcomes (BenefitsCanada, by Moira Potter, September 2017)
With mental-health issues reaching crisis levels in Canadian workplaces, employers have options to address the situation as a driver of claims and absences, participants at Benefits Canada’s Healthy Outcomes conference heard.