A self-starter who is fueled by collaboration, client interaction, and able to transform conceptual thinking into executable insights, who thrives in supporting and advising clients in a consulting role.
- Execute on the growth initiatives and tactics for the Canadian business
- Participate and contribute to product and solution development, and reflect the needs and opportunities of the marketplace
- Responsible for executing on all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to contract
- Develop and cultivate sales channels and associated strategy and tactics
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers of potential and existing clients
- Coordinate and participate in all aspects of service proposals and presentations to clients
- Contribute to and inform sales and marketing materials, proposals, and finalist presentations
- Present in-person (when available) and virtual presentations to potential clients and sales channels
- Achieve growth targets and revenue goals across designated lines of the Canadian business, inclusive of disability administration, workers’ compensation administration, disability consulting, and other areas identified
- Engage with teams within the organization including marketing, product, account management, and operations
- Provide consulting services to clients on best practices for absence/disability management and how our solutions can support their needs
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments to ensure the company is offering the most current and effective solutions
- Represent ReedGroup in the marketplace through targeted presence at industry forums, webinars, conferences, and publications
- Work in collaboration with ReedGroup US sales team to explore cross border opportunities
- Have a minimum of 5 years of advisory and/or sales/growth experience, preferably in absence management industry, specifically in disability management and employee benefits
- Previous experience working with mid and large-sized corporations, brokers, and consultants
- Ability to collaborate across organizations and develop relationships
- Drive and dedication toward meeting individual and team objectives
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills (virtual and client facing)
- Ability to think strategically and develop solutions for clients
- Discipline and enthusiasm for a formal sales process
- Capacity to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external clients
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of disability management regulations and best practices is a plus
- Bilingualism (English and French) is preferred but not required
Who We Are:
ReedGroup is a dynamic, fast-growing organization. We are a leader in managing absences for over 100 national companies. We have been solely focused on workers’ compensation, disability, leaves, claims outsourcing, analytics, and consulting for over 20 years. Our philosophy is to enable our clients and their employees through innovation, expertise, and informed insight.
Come make a difference and consider this unique opportunity to step into a rewarding career. You won’t be showing up to do a job you’ll be joining us on a mission. Helping people and clients is what we do, and we want you to help us be our best at it. This job offers a competitive salary and a meaningful incentive program. Generous employee benefits, including full medical/dental/vision coverage and pension/RSP with employer match. We’ve built a positive culture with a bright future and pride ourselves as a team of smart people who are interested in helping others.
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.