Human Resources Generalist:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, your primary responsibility of this position is driving the recruitment process for the sourcing and recruiting of direct hire openings. You will also assist with day-to-day HR operations, including payroll, benefits, implementation, administration, and leave management.
This is a temporary contract position, ending December 31, 2021 – with chance of extension.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job posts and post jobs internally and externally on job boards
- Source, screen, and vet qualified candidates for presentation to hiring managers
- Develop a talent pipeline to assist long-term with hiring and retention
- Utilize multiple internet resources, including job boards and social media, keeping up to date with new technological trends and products
- Track and manage candidate database
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated within the organization
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during selection process
- Administer employee benefit plans
- Assist with processing payroll
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, answer and research questions and issues
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques, including internet and social media
- Hands on experience screening and interviewing candidates
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality and exercise professional judgement and discretion
- Minimum 1 year experience in computerized payroll systems
- Solid knowledge of employment and labour standards
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong administrative and prioritization skills; focused and attentive to detail; highly organized
- Bilingual in French is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Who We Are:
ReedGroup is a dynamic, fast growing organization. We are known for being a leader in managing absences for major companies including Fortune 100 companies. We also build the software to manage the entire workflow, which is why you could easily think of us as a technology company. We also have a content business called MDGuidelines that contains the best treatment recommendations for helping an employee back to work. Right now, we are over 1,900 employees (and growing daily)!
Come make a difference in so many lives and consider this unique opportunity to step into a rewarding career. You won’t be showing up to do a job you’ll be joining us on a mission. Helping people is what we do, and we want you to help us be our best at it.
This job offers a competitive salary with generous employee benefits, including full medical/dental/vision coverage and Pension/RSP with employer match. A relaxed atmosphere where jeans are the norm, sit-stand desks at every workstation, and treadmill desks in our break rooms.
We’ve built a positive culture with a bright future and pride ourselves as a team of smart people who are interested in helping others.
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.